Travelling in a motorhome? Get off the beaten track and explore the hidden treasures of rural France…
The principle is simple: farmers and winegrowers invite you to stay free overnight on their properties for up to 24h.
France Passion hosts offer a friendly welcome, a flat, stable parking site, and advice and insider tips on local places to visit.
The only requirements to use this incredible network of sites are:
• a self contained motorhome (water and waste)
• an up to date Stopover Guide
• and to follow the France Passion “Golden rules” (greet your hosts on arrival, leave the site clean, let your hosts know when you leave…)
+ 2.000 free, gourmet and friendly sites, open all year round…
10.000 overnight parking spaces
Friends waiting to welcome you, all over France!
Valid from March 2019 to Easter 2020.
Guide delivery: from March 2019
Stopover Guide - including :
• 20 regional maps
• directions to stopover sites
• GPS coordinates
• site facilities
• host’s activity, their produce
• indications on which hosts provide meals
• photos of stopover sites
* Multilingual: Directions in FR - GB – DE
Golden Rules and guidelines in FR - GB - DE - NL - SP – IT
Your personal numbered guest card:
in this year’s colours, proof of your status as a France Passion Guest.
An ideal complement to your Guide, the Members Area offers a host of new features:
- online trip planning
- route calculation
- stopover photos and reviews
- stopover events calendar
- exclusive advantages…
Current season stopovers can be consulted online in your Members Area from the month of March each year. Online access to stopovers is valid for one year from the 1st March.