Memorable stopovers for camping-cars...
• Always let your host know when you arrive or leave : a simple “Hello” and “Goodbye, see you soon” is the best way to thank them !
• Time your trip to arrive at a reasonable hour, never in the middle of the night.
• Use any facilities available with moderation, and only if invited to: toilets and taps, when available, are always offered on a short term basis with no charge.
• If you have pets, ask your host's permission before letting them out on a lead or free.
• And, of course, avoid making too much noise (shouting, barking, generators…).
• Out of respect for the tranquillity of your hosts and their families, please only use the Invitation Booklet during its period of validity (annual renewal).
Follow these guidelines, and you'll have time to take an interest in your host's work and produce, they shape the countryside around you that you enjoy so much and are proud to demonstrate their skills !
• Your hosts are families of winegrowers or farmers, and are inviting you on a friendly basis.
• As a private guest, you must accept that occasionally a host may not be able to receive you for personal reasons.
• Stopover sites are chosen for easy parking (flat and stable ground, obstacles removed), but also to allow your hosts to continue working normally.
Far from a commercial outdoor accommodation network - where payment entitles you to assert your rights as a client - you are the privileged guests of the friendliest and most welcoming of hosts, on condition that you respect these few simple rules !